|Tuesday||02:00 pm||-||08:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||-||06:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm||-||08:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am||-||03:00 pm|
Appointments are recommended. Call, text or book online. Please note I am not available on Fridays, Sundays, and Mondays. Need same-day service? Click on the Book Now button above or the link below and see what is available 24/7.
COVID-19 Appointment Guidelines
Thanks in advance for taking every precaution to ensure a safe and healthy environment for services to take place.
- Masks are optional if you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If you are not fully vaccinated, I ask that you please wear a mask.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you to the appointment. (Example: Drinks, lap tops, bags, etc.). Water is acceptable. There is also a water available in my room.
- Unfortunately, no food will be allowed. Sorry there will be no exceptions! This has always been a sanitation requirement for spa areas.
- Please wash your hands prior to the start of your service. There is a sink, soap and hand sanitizer in my room for you to utilize. I promise to do the same. I will be wearing sanitized gloves for each service.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Walk-ins and guests without an appointment will not be allowed at this time. Waiting area availability is limited in my suite and surrounding areas.
- If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms such as coughing/sneezing, fever, sore throat please call or text me ASAP to reschedule. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days...please reschedule immediately. Everyone's health and safety is always important.
- Lastly, please be on time for your appointment. This is critical to allow for sanitation in between guests.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give me 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to me and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.