|Tuesday||02:00 pm||-||08:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||-||06:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm||-||08:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am||-||03:00 pm|
Call or text during regular business hours to book an appointment. Please note I am not available on Sundays and Mondays. Need same-day service? Click on the Book Now button above or the link below and see what is available 24/7.
COVID-19 Appointment Guidelines
I'm so excited and happy to be going back to work! I can't wait to see each and everyone of you!
Safety of course, it my top priority. For this reason, I have established a protocol. I will be following strict guidelines from the state, my professional associations and most importantly the CDC. The protocol is as follows:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask to your appointment.
- I am very happy to see you. Your support throughout the past months and coming to your appointment as scheduled, is all the hug I need. Let's enjoy each other's company.
- Once your service begins, I am going to ask that we limit conversation as I am working on your beautiful face. We can chat and consult before and after. And, of course, if something is uncomfortable it is important to speak up. This is a time for you to relax and be pampered so enjoy every minute of it.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you to the appointment. (Example: Drinks, lap tops, bags, etc.). One bottle water is acceptable.
- Please try to have something to eat before or after your appointment. Unfortunately, no food will be allowed. Sorry there will be no exceptions!
- Please wash your hands prior to the start of your service. There is a sink, soap and hand sanitizer in my room for you to utilize. I promise to do the same. I will be wearing sanitized gloves for each service.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Walk-ins and guests without an appointment will not be allowed at this time. The salon, as a whole is limited to the number of people that may occupy the space so I am unable to allow anyone in who does not have an appointment.
- If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms such as coughing/sneezing, fever, sore throat please call or text me ASAP to reschedule. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days...please reschedule immediately. If you are traveling out of state, please let me know so that we can take appropriate precautions when booking your appointment. I understand emergencies come up but please be considerate of others. Everyone's health and safety is important at this time.
- Lastly, please be on time for your appointment. This is critical to allow for sanitation and appropriate spacing of clients. I will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give me 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to me and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.